Welcome to ShopAtHomeCabinets.com! As a full service materials supplier we give additional
discounts for larger orders, local delivery, and installation. As such, we ask
that you provide us with a list of the materials you need, a layout for our
review, or request an appointment for an onsite consultation. This will give us
the opportunity to lend our expertise to your design to ensure your order has
everything it needs.
It is our goal at Shopathomecabinets.com to offer our customers access to top quality building materials and services at the guaranteed lowest price.
What's the benefit of ordering from you?
You will find the average savings on all of our cabinet lines to be between 40% and 60% below the chain store prices, and ready in half the time.
You can start by sending us your measurements, cabinet list or by simply calling for an appointment. Whether this is your first kitchen or you are a seasoned pro our office staff will be glad to assist you.
How do I layout my kitchen?
The following guide highlights the important information to consider when planning your kitchen design:
- Dimensions of the room, Width X Length, as well as ceiling height, also indicate any half-walls or closets that may make contact with our cabinet run.
- Indicate all breaks, (include its width, and note what it is: a window, door, or pass-through), measuring a distance from their closest corner; don’t forget to add 3” on each side for moldings, if the opening has molding around it. Remember, show measurements from corners.
- Indicate permanent appliances (including their widths, this is very important, for example: refrigerators, can be 30” 33” or 36”), your range as well (a standard range is generally 30” wide), also include any vents, etc,.
- Indicate, sinks, and additional plumbing, such as waterlines, dishwashers (include their width, standard dishwashers are 24”).
- Please indicate any islands, or breakfast bars/ peninsulas.
- Please indicate the length of the cabinet run from the corner to the end of the run, also indicate any countertop over hang that you desire, such as a stool area on a center island, please do not exceed 12” overhang.
- Please indicate if the space between the top of your cabinet and the ceiling is open or enclosed (how much room there is between), if open indicate if you would like crown molding or a plate rail.